Wildlife Tour Package Assam
About Assam Wildlife Tour Package
The wildlife sanctuaries in Assam are a heterogeneous mixture of a variety of landscapes, plants, birds and animals. The suitable climatic conditions, geographical location and vast forest reserves have made Assam a favorable destination for birds, animals and natural vegetation. Assam is home to several wildlife sanctuaries and national parks that are the breeding ground for some of the rarest global species. The many wildlife sanctuaries in Assam provide shelter to large number of wildlife right from the Golden Langur to the horned rhinoceros.
Kaziranga National Park is situated on the banks of the Brahmaputra River. This wildlife sanctuary in Assam spreads over 800 sq km of vast green vegetations. The backdrop of Kaziranga National Park Assam includes dry deciduous forests, rocky landscapes and tall thickets. The vast tracts of grasslands make bird and wild life watching extremely pleasurable. The major attractions in this sanctuary apart from the abounding natural beauty are the rhinos. The entire park can be visited in a jeep and you can actually see the animals from just a few centimeters away.
Pabitora Wildlife Sanctuary is a wildlife reserve in the Morigaon district of the state of Assam in India. It is located about 30 km east of Guwahati. The Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary is about 48 km by road from Guwahati. It is a 1-hour drive through a road passing by River Brahmaputa, and a small portion of the village of Mayong. Pabitora Wildlife Sanctuary famous for having the world’s highest concentration of one-horned Rhinos.
Day 01: Arrive Guwahati ( Preferably early morning), go for a local sight seeing visiting, Balaji Temple, Kalashetra, and Umananda Temple, then proceed toward Pobitora Wild life santurary. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Go for early morning Elephant Safari and then Jungle Safari check out and start your journey towards Kaziranga National Park, Enroute visit Silghat Kamakhya temple on the bank of River Brahmaputra. Check-in hotel in Kaziranga, overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Early Morning Elephant Safari, after breakfast enjoy the free time in the surrounding and later in the afternoon take a Jeep Safari. Overnight at hotel.( We can arrange cultural ( Bihu ) Dance or Village visit on request , cost is extra) .Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: After breakfast, start your journey to Guwahati, enroute visit Bordua. Check-in Guwahati. Later visit Assam State Zoo . Atfter that we will go for a Evening River Cruise on direct payment.
Day 05: After breakfast, Visit Famous Kamakhya Temple and then Drop at Airport.
From time to time, the prices for accommodation and transportation fluctuates. In case we need to provide a universal price for a particular package, we will have to quote a sky-high price to cover for the possible fluctuations. Since we dont want you to end up paying much more thne you should, we provide a customized price for every tour based on your travel dates. This ensure that you pay the best possible price for your vacation. So we request you to fill the enquiry form to make the most of your holiday planning without burning a hole in your pocket!
Standard Hotel Facilities:-
- Decorated & Well Equipped Rooms
- Washrooms with Modern Western Style Fittings and Geysers
- Color Television / LCD with Cable Connection.
- Round the clock friendly efficient room service.
- Same day Laundry and Dry cleaning service.
- 30% Min. Token Amount (Non Refundable)
- 30% before 14-07 Days Prior of Arrival
- 20% Collect at Pickup Time
- 20% at Checkout Time
Charges of Cancellation
- Prior to 30 days or more of arrival – 10% of tour cost
- Between 30 -15 Days prior of arrival – 25% of tour cost
- Between 14 -07 Days prior of arrival – 50% of tour cost
- Between 07- 03 Days prior of arrival – 75% of tour cost
- Between 02 Days/No show – 100% of tour cost
- 2 Member Group – INDICA/INDIGO/SWIFT (NON AC) or Similar
- 4 Member Group – INDIGO / SWIFT (NON AC) or Similar
- 6 Member Group – XYLO (NON AC) or Similar
All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills & when vehicle not run
- Breakfast is complimentary.
- All transfers and Sightseeing by the private vehicle.
- Parking fees of the car.
- Food & Mineral Water
- Any personal expenses.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any kind of entry and permit fees.
- Camera/video Camera charges.
- Inner Land PERMIT (Required for Visit Arunachal Pradesh & Nagaland).
- Jeep & Elephant Safari
- Brahmaputra River Cruise
- Railway & Air Fare
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Vehicle & Passenger Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Travel Insurance
- Government Service Tax
Please carry the identification & Address proofs. (Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Adhar Card, Ration Card, PAN Cards)