Tawang Tour Package from Tezpur
5 Nights / 6 Days Tawang Tour Package
The best time to visit Tawang October to June. Tawang experiences summer from the month of March and lasts till June. The temperature remains comfortable between 5°C to 21°C and is apt to experience the beauty of the place. tawang tour best time March to June and October to December. November to February is the winter season. The winter months in Tawang experience heavy snowfall and it is advisable to have a flexible itinerary in case the roads close. July to September are the months of monsoon and Tawang experiences moderate rainfall during this season. Avoid visiting Tawang in the monsoons, during July to September
Day 1 –Nagaon or Tezpur to Dirang
Early morning pickup from Nagaon or Tezpur & Drive to Dirang & Enroute Sightseeing
Sightseeing-Tippi Orchid Sanatorium, Hornbill Point, Nechephu Falls, Nagmandir
Day 2 –Dirang to Tawang
Sightseeing- Sela Pass (13,700ft), Paradise Lake, Jaswantgarh War Memorial
Day 3 –Tawang Local Sightseeing
Sightseeing- Tawang Monestery (2nd Largest Monastery in Asia), Urjelling) Birth Place of 6th HH Dalai Lama), New Monastery, Ani Gompha, War Memorial, Craft Center.
Day 4 –Madhuri Lake & Bumla Pass Sightseeing & abck to Tawang & Nighhalt (Hire Local Taxi at Tawang)
Day 5 –Tawang to Bomdila
Sightseeing -Nuranang Fall at Jang, GRL Monastery(Upper Gompha)
Day 6 –Bomdila to Nagaon or Tezpur
Sightseeing – Apple Garden, Sangti Valley
- Decorated & Well Equipped Rooms
- Washrooms with Modern Western Style Fittings and Geysers
- Color Television / LCD with Cable Connection.
- Round the clock friendly efficient room service.
- Same day Laundry and Dry cleaning service.
- Vehicle – XYLO (NON AC) or Similar
NOTE- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills & when vehicle not run
- Vehicle for transfers and Sightseeing .
- Parking fees of the car.
- Inner State Vehicle Permit
- ILP (Inner Land Permit)
- Any personal expenses (Food & Mineral Water, Entry Fees etc.)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Madhuri Lake & Bumla Pass Sightseeing
- Jeep & Elephant Safari,Brahmaputra River Cruise, River Rafting
- Railway & Air Fare
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Vehicle & Passenger Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Travel Insurance
- Government Service Tax
- Any kind of entry and permit fees.
- Camera/video Camera charges.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
Booking Amount & Charges of Cancellation
NOTE- Please carry the identification & Address proofs. (Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Adhar Card, Ration Card, PAN Cards)