Tawang Group Tour Package
Enjoy your holiday in Tawang with all your family members. Tawang offering best family holiday and group tour packages in all destinations of Tawang, Arunachal Pradesh
Advantage of our Family Group Tour Package
- Save your money in- Transportation, Discounted rates of accommodation and food- in hotels and resorts
- Make your feel safer and secure than an individual trip
- Being you are traveling with a small group; each and every one can mingle together to make an ever memorable friendship
- Only a group trip can make your evenings to be colorful and enjoyable by the indoor games, campfire, dance, songs, jocks
Fixed Departure – 15th January 2017
Day 1- 15 January 2017- Guwahati to Bhalukpong
Pickup from Guwahati Airport or Railway Station at 10am & drive to Bhalukpong. Enroute visit Basistha Ashram, Kaliabhumura Bridge. Over night at Hotel.
Day 2-16 January 2017- Bhalukpong to Dirang
After breakfast check out from hotel & drive to Dirang. Enroute visit Hornbill Point, Nechephu Falls, Nagmandir, Tenga Valley. Over night at Hotel.
Day 3- 17 January 2017- Dirang to Tawang
After breakfast check out from hotel & drive to Tawang enroute visit Hot Spring, Sela Pass (13,700ft), Paradise Lake, Jaswantgarh War Memorial. Over night at Tawang.
Day 4- 18 January 2017- Tawang Local
After breakfast visit Tawang Local. i.e.- Tawang Monestery (2nd Largest Monastery in Asia), Urjelling (Birth Place of 6th HH Dalai Lama), New Monastery, Ani Gompha, War Memorial, Craft Center. Over night at Tawang.
Day 5- 19 January 2017- Bumla Pass & Madhuri Lake (Sightseeing by Local Taxi).
After sightseeing back to Tawang & over night at hotel.
Day 6- 20 January 2017- Tawang to Bomdila
After breakfast check out from hotel & drive Bomdila & enroute visit Nuranang Fall at Jang, GRL Monastery(Upper Gompha). Over night at Bomdila.
Day 7- 21 January 2017- Bomdila to Nagaon
After check out from hotel drive to Nagaon enroute visit Tippi Orchid Sanatorium, Aganigarh, Cole Park, Maha Bhairab Temple. After Tezpur Local sightseeing proceed to Nagaon. Over night at Nagaon.
Day 8- 22 January 2017- Transfer to Guwahati
After breakfast checkout from Hotel & transfer to Guwahati and visit Kamakhya Temple. After Kamakhya temple Darshan drop at Guwahati Airport or Railway Station at 11:45am for onward journey.
(Sharing Tour Package)
Rs.15,500/- per Pax
Twin Sharing Basis
- Decorated & Well Equipped Rooms
- Washrooms with Modern Western Style Fittings and Geysers
- Color Television / LCD with Cable Connection.
- Round the clock friendly efficient room service.
- Same day Laundry and Dry cleaning service.
- Vehicle – Non AC Vehicle
NOTE- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills & when vehicle not run
- Accommodations (Twin Sharing basis)
- Vehicle for transfers and Sightseeing (8am to 6pm)
- Parking fees of the car.
- Inner State Vehicle Permit
- Inner Line Permit (ILP) & Bumla Pass Permit
- Any personal expenses (Food & Mineral Water, Entry Fees, Railway & Air Fare etc.)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Jeep & Elephant Safari,Brahmaputra River Cruise, River Rafting
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Vehicle & Passenger Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Travel Insurance
- Government Service Tax
- Any kind of entry and permit fees.
- Camera/video Camera charges.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
Booking Amount & Charges of Cancellation
- 50% Booking Amount
- 30% before 20 to 14 Days Prior of Arrival
- 20% Collect at Pickup Time
Charges of Cancellation
- Prior to 30 days or more of arrival – 25% of tour cost
- Between 30 -15 Days prior of arrival – 70% of tour cost
- Between 14 -/No show – 100% of tour cost
NOTE- Please carry the identification & Address proofs. (Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Adhar Card, Ration Card, PAN Cards)