Sikkim Tour Package
About Sikkim Tour
Sikkim located in the Himalayan mountains. Sikkim is spread over an area of 7096 square kms and is known for the beautiful scenic beauty. Bhutias, Lepchas and Nepalis are the different types of people that resides in Sikkim. The state is bordered by Nepal to the west, China’s Tibet Autonomous Region to the north and east, and Bhutan to the east. The Indian state of West Bengal lies to the south.
The customs and cultures of these different communities present a very beautiful and picturesque picture. Sikkim has been given many names. The Nepalis called this state as ‘Sukhim’ or the New Place, the Bhutias called it as the ‘Demazong’ or the Valley of rice and the Lepchas called it as the ‘Nye-mae-el lang’ or the abode of the Gods. This state is bordered by the Nepal in the west, Bhutan in the east, Tibet in the north and West Bengal in the south. This state is divided into four districts which are North, South, West and East district. Gangtok, the capital of Sikkim is located in the East District. Most of the population of Sikkim lives in the East and South Districts. A large variety of plants, animals, rivers, mountains, lakes, waterfalls are found in the state of Sikkim than any other place in this world. The mountain peaks, holy lakes, ancient monasteries, orchid nurseries and stunning trekking routes have made Sikkim a famous holiday destination
Sikkim is a incredible tourism destination, situated along Eastern Himalayan range. Buddhism, Tibet logy, many monasteries and ruby clad monks makes the Indian state wonderland.
Day 01: NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Darjeeling
Meeting & Greeting on arrival at Bagdogra airport or NJP railway station & transfer to Darjeeling, Queen of Hills. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Free evening to stroll around, Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 02: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Early Morning drive to Tiger hill to watch the sunrise over Mt. Kanchenjunga (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view) and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping & leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 03: Darjeeling – Pelling
After breakfast drive to Pelling .On arrival check-in to your hotel. Free evening to stroll around, Overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 04: Pelling Sightseeing & Transfer to Gangtok
After breakfast, proceed for half day sightseeing to Rimbi Waterfalls & Hydro Project, Kanchenjunga Waterfalls etc.
After lunch depart for Gangtok, Capital of Sikkim. On arrival, check into your hotel. Evening will be at leisure. Overnight in Gangtok.
Day 05: Gangtok to Lachung.
After breakfast, check out of the hotel at Gangtok and proceed to Lachung. Stop for lunch which is on direct payment basis. Arrive in the evening at Lachung. Check into the hotel. Overnight at Lachung.
Day 06: Yumthang Valley
Early morning after breakfast, proceed for a excursion to Yumthang Valley. From there you will be transferred to Lachung. On arrival check into the hotel. Overnight at Lachung.
Day 07: Gurdongmar Lake – Transfer to Gangtok
Visit Gurdongmar Lake. Covered with snow it is one of the highest point in Sikkim. After lunch transfer to Gangtok. Arrive in the evening at Gangtok and check into the hotel. Overnight at Gangtok.
Day 08: Gangtok – NJP/Bagdogra airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to NJP or Bagdogra airport for your onward journey, Tour ends.
From time to time, the prices for accommodation and transportation fluctuates. In case we need to provide a universal price for a particular package, we will have to quote a sky-high price to cover for the possible fluctuations. Since we dont want you to end up paying much more thne you should, we provide a customized price for every tour based on your travel dates. This ensure that you pay the best possible price for your vacation. So we request you to fill the enquiry form to make the most of your holiday planning without burning a hole in your pocket!
Standard Hotel Facilities:-
- Decorated & Well Equipped Rooms
- Washrooms with Modern Western Style Fittings and Geysers
- Color Television / LCD with Cable Connection.
- Round the clock friendly efficient room service.
- Same day Laundry and Dry cleaning service.
- 30% Min. Token Amount (Non Refundable)
- 30% before 14-07 Days Prior of Arrival
- 20% Collect at Pickup Time
- 20% at Checkout Time
Charges of Cancellation
- Prior to 30 days or more of arrival – 10% of tour cost
- Between 30 -15 Days prior of arrival – 25% of tour cost
- Between 14 -07 Days prior of arrival – 50% of tour cost
- Between 07- 03 Days prior of arrival – 75% of tour cost
- Between 02 Days/No show – 100% of tour cost
- 2 Member Group – Alto / Wigner (NON AC)
- 4 Member Group – Alto / Wigner (NON AC)
- 6 Member Group – Tata Sumo (NON AC)
All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills & when vehicle not run
- Breakfast is complimentary.
- All transfers and Sightseeing by the private vehicle.
- Parking fees of the car.
- Food & Mineral Water
- Any personal expenses.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any kind of entry and permit fees.
- Camera/video Camera charges.
- Inner Land PERMIT (Required for Visit Arunachal Pradesh & Nagaland).
- Jeep & Elephant Safari
- Brahmaputra River Cruise
- Railway & Air Fare
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Vehicle & Passenger Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Travel Insurance
- Government Service Tax
Please carry the identification & Address proofs. (Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Adhar Card, Ration Card, PAN Cards)