Shillong Excursion Tour
A field trip or excursion is a journey by a group of people to a place away from their normal environment. When done for students, it is also known as school trip or Student Excursion Tour. The purpose of the trip is usually observationfor education, non-experimental research or to provide students with experiences outside their everyday activities, such as going camping with teachers and their classmates.
We provide Shillong Tour Package for Students @ Budget and Cheap
Advantage of our Shillong Excursion Tour
- Save your money in- Transportation, Discounted rates of accommodation and food- in hotels and resorts
- Make your feel safer and secure than an individual trip
- Being you are traveling with a small group; each and every one can mingle together to make an ever memorable friendship.
Day 1- Nagaon or Guwahati to Shillong
Pickup from Nagaon at 7am & Guwahati 9am & Drive to Shillong & Enroute sightseeing
Sightseeing- Wards Lake, Lady Hydari Park & Zoo, Cathedral Church, Shillong Golf Course, Don Bosco Museum
Day 2- Shillong to Cherapunjee entoute sightseeing & backto shillong
Sightseeing -Shillong Peak, Elephant falls,Duwan Sing Syiem Bridge,Ram Krishna Mission, Nohkalikai Falls, Eco Park (Water Falls),Mawsmai Cave, Seven Sister
Day 3- Drive to Mawlynnong Sightseeing & Back to Shillong & Nighthalt
Sightseeing -Mawlynnong – Asia’s cleanest village, Tree House, Living Root Bridge, Sky View Point, Balancing rock
Day 4- Drive to Guwahati or Nagaon for onward journey
Sightseeing- Umiam Lake, Brahmaputra River Cruise at Guwahati (5:30pm to 6:30pm)
Offer 1 – Rs.3950 per Student for a minimum of 16 persons Group
- Rates are valid upto September 2015
- Booking Before 60 Days Prior of Arrival
- 30% Min. Token Amount (Non Refundable)
- 30% before 20 to 14 Days Prior of Arrival
- 20% Collect at Pickup Time
- 20% at Checkout Time
Charges of Cancellation
- Prior to 30 days or more of arrival – 10% of tour cost
- Between 30 -15 Days prior of arrival – 25% of tour cost
- Between 14 -07 Days prior of arrival – 50% of tour cost
- Between 07- 03 Days prior of arrival – 75% of tour cost
- Between 02 Days/No show – 100% of tour cost
- Decorated & Well Equipped Rooms
- Washrooms with Modern Western Style Fittings and Geysers
- Color Television / LCD with Cable Connection.
- Round the clock friendly efficient room service.
- Same day Laundry and Dry cleaning service.
- 16 Passenger Group – Tempo Traveller (Non AC)
[/list] NOTE- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills & when vehicle not run[/tab]
- Accommodation (Triple & Four Bedded Sharing Room)
- 3 Breakfast & 3 Dinner
- Vehicle for Transfer & Sightseeing
- Driver Allowance & Night halt
- Toll Tax & Parking
- Any personal expenses (Railway & Air Fare,Food & Mineral Water, Camera/video Camera charges.)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any kind of entry and permit fees.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Vehicle & Passenger Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
NOTE- Please carry the identification & Address proofs. (Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Adhar Card, Ration Card, PAN Cards)