North East India Triangle Package
About North East India Triangle Packages
North East India Triangle Packages offer a trip to the most enchanting region in the country. Capital of Assam, Guwahati is one of the most beautiful cities in India. Flanked completely by mountains with the Brahmaputra River flowing past, Guwahati is known for its unique Kamakhya Temple, which is shaped like a beehive. Guwahati tours take you around the natural wonders, various temples and zoo in town. The Kaziranga National Park in Assam is one of the most spectacular national parks. It is home to the unique one-horned rhinoceros and several other animals. Shillong, capital of Meghalaya is also known for its natural wonders. A trip through these three gems would be truly memorable.
Day 1: Guwahati – Kaziranga National Park (280 Kms 5 Hrs)
Meet and assist by our representative at the Guwahati Airport or Railway Station. Visit Kamakhya Temple & Transfer to Kaziranga National Park, the home of the “One Horned Rhinoceros” (280 kms 5 hrs), Check in at your hotel/Lodge/resort, Evening free for leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Kaziranga National Park
Early morning explore Eastern Zone of Kaziranga National Park on back of elephant. Apart from the Rhino, other species found are hog deer, swamp deer, wild buffalo, elephants and if you are lucky then tiger also. It is also home to pelicans, storks and darters as there are a number of water bodies inside the Park. We will return to the resort for breakfast. Afternoon a jeep safari through the Central Zone of the National Park. Evening come back to the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Kaziranga National Park – Shillong
After breakfast proceed for Shillong, also called ‘Scotland of the East” (270 kms 7 hrs). Enroute we see Umium Lake, a majestic placid lake with its surrounding sylvan hills. On arrival at Shillong, check in at your hotel. Evening visit the markets in the Mall, Back to the hotel. Diner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Shillong – Cherapunjee – Shillong
After breakfast at 07:30 A.M drive to Cherrapunjee (65 kms 2½ hrs), the wettest place in the world. The beautiful waterfall-Nohkalikai is at Cherrapunjee. You can also explore Elephant Falls, Duwan Sing Syiem Bridge, Eco Park, Mawsmai Cave,Thangkharang Park, Khon Ramhah. Evening return to Shillong, en-route visit Shillong peak for some breathtaking views. Stay overnight at your hotel in Shillong.
Day 5: Shillong Local Sightseeing
After breakfast visit Wards Lake, Lady Hydari Park & Zoo, Cathedral Church, Shillong Golf Course, Don Bosco Museum. Return to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6: Shillong – Guwahati
After breakfast transfer to Guwahati & visit Tirupati Balaji Temple, State Zoo cum Botanical Garden, Basistha Ashram, Sankar Dev Kalakhetra, Umanada Temple. After Sightseeing (Appox 4pm) Transfer to Guwahati Airport or Railway Station for onward journey
From time to time, the prices for accommodation and transportation fluctuates. In case we need to provide a universal price for a particular package, we will have to quote a sky-high price to cover for the possible fluctuations. Since we dont want you to end up paying much more thne you should, we provide a customized price for every tour based on your travel dates. This ensure that you pay the best possible price for your vacation. So we request you to fill the enquiry form to make the most of your holiday planning without burning a hole in your pocket!
Standard Hotel Facilities:-
- Decorated & Well Equipped Rooms
- Washrooms with Modern Western Style Fittings and Geysers
- Color Television / LCD with Cable Connection.
- Round the clock friendly efficient room service.
- Same day Laundry and Dry cleaning service.
- 30% Min. Token Amount (Non Refundable)
- 30% before 14-07 Days Prior of Arrival
- 20% Collect at Pickup Time
- 20% at Checkout Time
Charges of Cancellation
- Prior to 30 days or more of arrival – 10% of tour cost
- Between 30 -15 Days prior of arrival – 25% of tour cost
- Between 14 -07 Days prior of arrival – 50% of tour cost
- Between 07- 03 Days prior of arrival – 75% of tour cost
- Between 02 Days/No show – 100% of tour cost
- 2 Member Group – INDICA/INDIGO/SWIFT (NON AC) or Similar
- 4 Member Group – INDIGO / SWIFT (NON AC) or Similar
- 6 Member Group – XYLO (NON AC) or Similar
All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills & when vehicle not run
- Breakfast is complimentary.
- All transfers and Sightseeing by the private vehicle.
- Parking fees of the car.
- Food & Mineral Water
- Any personal expenses.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any kind of entry and permit fees.
- Camera/video Camera charges.
- Inner Land PERMIT (Required for Visit Arunachal Pradesh & Nagaland).
- Jeep & Elephant Safari
- Brahmaputra River Cruise
- Railway & Air Fare
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Vehicle & Passenger Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Travel Insurance
- Government Service Tax
Please carry the identification & Address proofs. (Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Adhar Card, Ration Card, PAN Cards)