Monsoon Tour Package in India
Are you looking for monsoon tour package in India. Cherapunjee best place in India for Monsoon Tour Package. The beauty in monsoons is at its peak and waterfalls come to life, especially during this seasons.
Day 1- Guwahati to Cherapunjee
Pickup from Guwahati Airport or Railway station & transfer to Cherapunjee. Enroute visit Umiam Lake & Barapani View Point, Duwan Sing Syiem Bridge, Mawkdok Dympep Valley. Over night at Cherapunjee.
Day 2- Cherapunjee Local
After breakfast visit Nohkalikai Falls, Ram Krishna Mission, Eco Park, Seven Sister Water falls, Mawsmai Cave, Thangkharang Park, Khon Ramhah. Over night at Hotel.
Day 3- Cherapunjee to Mawlynnong & back to Shillong
After breakfast drive to Mawlynnong and visit Asia’s cleanest village, Tree House, Living Root Bridge, Sky View Point, Balancing Rock, Bophill Water Falls, Dawki Hanging Bridge, Elephant Falls, Shillong Peak. After sightseeing back to Shillong. Over night at Hotel.
Day 4- Shillong to Guwahati
After breakfast drive to Guwahati and drop at Guwahati Airport or Railway station for onward journey
Standard Hotel Facilities:-
- Decorated & Well Equipped Rooms
- Washrooms with Modern Western Style Fittings and Geysers
- Color Television / LCD with Cable Connection.
- Round the clock friendly efficient room service.
- Same day Laundry and Dry cleaning service.
- 2 Member Group – INDICA/INDIGO/SWIFT or Similar
- 4 Member Group – INDIGO / SWIFT or Similar
- 6 Member Group – Tata Sumo / XYLO / Innova or Similar
- 8 Member Group- Tata Sumo
All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills & when vehicle not run
- Breakfast Complimentary
- Vehicle for transfers and Sightseeing (8am to 6pm)
- Driver Allowance & Night halt
- Parking fees of the car.
- Inner State Vehicle permit
- All Meal
- Any personal expenses. (Brahmaputra Sunset River Cruise ,Railway & Air Fare, Entry Fess etc)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Camera/video Camera charges.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Vehicle & Passenger Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Travel Insurance, Government Service Tax
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- 55% before 30 Days Prior of Arrival
- 75% before 29 to 14 Days Prior of Arrival
- 100% before 13 to 1 Days Prior of Arrival
Charges of Cancellation
- Prior to 30 days or more of arrival – 25% of tour cost
- Between 29 -14 Days prior of arrival – 50% of tour cost
- Between 13 -07 Days prior of arrival – 70% of tour cost
- Between 06 Days/No show – 100% of tour cost
Please carry the identification & Address proofs. (Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Adhar Card, Ration Card, PAN Cards)