Kaziranga Tour Package
About Kaziranga National Park
Kaziranga National Park – a world heritage site, the park hosts two-thirds of the world’s Great One-horned rhinoceros. Kaziranga also boasts the highest density of tigers among the protected areas in the world and was declared a Tiger Reserve in 2006. Though sighting of tigers are difficult because of the tall grasses that provide excellent camouflage, their presence can be felt everywhere by way of pug marks, kills and territorial markings. The park is home to large breeding populations of elephants, wild water buffalo and swamp deer.
- Best Season visit Kaziranga National Park- November to April
Pack your bags and enjoy a blissful and adventurous time with your family sightseeing in Kaziranga Tour Package
Day 01 : Pickup Guwahati Airport or Railway station Drive To Kaziranga & Nighthalt
- Sightseeing– Kamakhya Temple
Day 02 : Jeep Safari And Elephant Safari At Kaziranga National Park & Nighthalt
Day 03 : Drive to Guwahati & Drop Guwahati Airport Or Railway Station.
- Drive to Guwahati on the way visit Batadrava Than in Bordowa in the present Nagaon district of Assam is one of the best known Thans founded by Srimanta Sankaradeva. It is named as Sri Sri Batadrava Than. Srimanta Sankaradeva set up the first ever Kirtanghar here in 1468. The importance of this place is also derived from the fact that the saint was born at Alipukhuri – Bordowa in 1449. After returning from his 12 year long pilgrimage in 1493, he started preaching his Vaishnavite religious ideas here regularly and systematically. His ideas were based on Bhagavata Purana.
From time to time, the prices for accommodation and transportation fluctuates. In case we need to provide a universal price for a particular package, we will have to quote a sky-high price to cover for the possible fluctuations. Since we dont want you to end up paying much more thne you should, we provide a customized price for every tour based on your travel dates. This ensure that you pay the best possible price for your vacation. So we request you to fill the enquiry form to make the most of your holiday planning without burning a hole in your pocket!
Standard Hotel Facilities:-
- Decorated & Well Equipped Rooms
- Washrooms with Modern Western Style Fittings and Geysers
- Color Television / LCD with Cable Connection.
- Round the clock friendly efficient room service.
- Same day Laundry and Dry cleaning service.
- 30% Min. Token Amount (Non Refundable)
- 30% before 14-07 Days Prior of Arrival
- 20% Collect at Pickup Time
- 20% at Checkout Time
Charges of Cancellation
- Prior to 30 days or more of arrival – 10% of tour cost
- Between 30 -15 Days prior of arrival – 25% of tour cost
- Between 14 -07 Days prior of arrival – 50% of tour cost
- Between 07- 03 Days prior of arrival – 75% of tour cost
- Between 02 Days/No show – 100% of tour cost
- 2 Member Group – INDICA/INDIGO/SWIFT (NON AC)
- 4 Member Group – INDIGO / SWIFT (NON AC)
- 6 Member Group – XYLO (NON AC)
All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills & when vehicle not run
- Breakfast is complimentary.
- All transfers and Sightseeing by the private vehicle.
- Parking fees of the car.
- Food & Mineral Water
- Any personal expenses.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any kind of entry and permit fees.
- Camera/video Camera charges.
- Inner Land PERMIT (Required for Visit Arunachal Pradesh & Nagaland).
- Jeep & Elephant Safari
- Brahmaputra River Cruise
- Railway & Air Fare
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Vehicle & Passenger Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Travel Insurance
- Government Service Tax
Please carry the identification & Address proofs. (Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Adhar Card, Ration Card, PAN Cards)