Darjeeling Tour Package
About Darjeeling Tour
Darjeeling conjures visions of snow peaks, serenity of vibrant green hills steeped in splendour, a land of breathtaking beauty crowned by the majestic Himalayas. Darjeeling is one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world.
Darjeeling beckons thousands today for a leisurely respite from the bustle of the madding crowd. The traveller – whether a tourist or a trekker, an ornithologist or a photographer, a botanist or an artist – will find in Darjeeling an experience which will remain etched in the memory – forever.
Day 1: NJP/Mirik/Darjeeling (110KM, 6Hours)
NJP to Darjeeling transfer via Mirik. On the sight seen at Tingling View point, Orange Garden, Tea Garden, Mirik Lake, Simana View point and Jor Pokhri. Reach Darjeeling hotel by 4PM. Now the evening free for leisure. You can visit the Mall by walking. Night at Darjeeling
Day 2: Tiger Hill, Mix Points (60-70KM, Full day)
This is the day which starts beyond your imagination. Wake up at 3am and then start to visit the Tiger hill along with Batasia loop, the war memorial and Ghoom monastery. Then after visiting the places return to hotel for breakfast. Have your breakfast at the hotel. Then go for Mix point’s tour covering 8 to 10 points including Japanese Temple, Rope way, HMI. Zoo, Tenzing rock, Tibetian refugee centre, Tea Garden, ava art gallery, Peace Pagoda etc. After doing all these reach hotel by 3PM. Now the evening free for leisure. You can visit the Mall by walking. Night at Darjeeling.
Day 3: Darjeeling/ NJP (80KM, 3 Hrs)
After breakfast at hotel in start NJP. Reach NJP tour ENDS.
From time to time, the prices for accommodation and transportation fluctuates. In case we need to provide a universal price for a particular package, we will have to quote a sky-high price to cover for the possible fluctuations. Since we dont want you to end up paying much more thne you should, we provide a customized price for every tour based on your travel dates. This ensure that you pay the best possible price for your vacation. So we request you to fill the enquiry form to make the most of your holiday planning without burning a hole in your pocket!
Budget Hotel Facilities:-
- Decorated & Well Equipped Rooms
- Washrooms with Modern Western Style Fittings and Geysers
- Color Television / LCD with Cable Connection.
- Round the clock friendly efficient room service.
- Same day Laundry and Dry cleaning service.
- 30% Min. Token Amount (Non Refundable)
- 30% before 14-07 Days Prior of Arrival
- 20% Collect at Pickup Time
- 20% at Checkout Time
Charges of Cancellation
- Prior to 30 days or more of arrival – 10% of tour cost
- Between 30 -15 Days prior of arrival – 25% of tour cost
- Between 14 -07 Days prior of arrival – 50% of tour cost
- Between 07- 03 Days prior of arrival – 75% of tour cost
- Between 02 Days/No show – 100% of tour cost
- 2 Member Group – Wigner / Alto / INDICA or Similar
- 4 Member Group – INDIGO / SWIFT or Similar
- 6 Member Group – Tata Sumo / XYLO or Similar
All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills & when vehicle not run
- Breakfast is complimentary.
- All transfers and Sightseeing by the private vehicle.
- Food & Mineral Water
- All parking of vehicles
- Any personal expenses.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any kind of entry and permit fees.
- Camera/video Camera charges.
- Railway & Air Fare
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Vehicle & Passenger Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Travel Insurance
- Government Service Tax
Please carry the identification & Address proofs. (Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Adhar Card, Ration Card, PAN Cards)