Darjeeling & Shillong Tour Package
About Honeymoon Tour and Romantic Holiday Package
Honeymoon is considered as the celebration of a new beginning for married couples. Honeymoon Tours and Romantic Holiday Packages are exclusively framed keeping in mind frame of honeymoon couples. The honeymoon travel itinerary is an ideal way to relax and know each other. Now since the time is so special, the place where you spend your honeymoon also has be equally special.
So, visit India for a fabulous honeymoon. One such alluring region for honeymoon in India is North East India. Visit North East India and explore its hidden treasures during your honeymoon vacation.
Day 1- Pickup Guwahati Airport & Drive to Shillong & Nighthalt (4 Hr Journey)
Day 2- Early Morning Drive to Cherapunjee Sightseeing & Backto Shillong & Nighthalt
Sightseeing- Shillong Peak, Elephant falls,Duwan Sing Syiem Bridge,Ram Krishna Mission, Nohkalikai Falls,Eco Park (Water Falls),Mawsmai Cave,Thangkharang Park, Khon Ramhah
Day 3- Shillong Local Sightseeing & Nighthalt
Sightseeing- Umiam Lake, Wards Lake, Lady Hydari Park & Zoo, Cathedral Church, Don Bosco Museum
Day 4- Early Morning Drive to Guwahati Airport for onward journey. (4 Hr Journey)
Sightseeing- Kamkhya Temple
Bagdogra Airport to Darjeeling (110KM, 6Hours)
Meeting & Greeting on arrival at Bagdogra & transfer to Darjeeling On arrival check in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 5- Tiger Hill, Mix Points (60-70KM, Full day)/ Darjeeling-Gangtok
This is the day which starts beyond your imagination. Wake up at 3am and then start to visit the Tiger hill along with Batasia loop, the war memorial and Ghoom monastery. Then after visiting the places return to hotel for breakfast. Have your breakfast at the hotel. Then go for Mix point’s tour covering 8 to 10 points including Japanese Temple, Rope way, HMI. Zoo, Tenzing rock, Tibetian refugee centre, Tea Garden, ava art gallery, Peace Pagoda etc. After doing all these reach hotel by 3PM. Then after lunch transfer to Gangtok. Reach Gangtok by late evening. Night at Gangtok.
Day 6- Tsongo Lake/Baba Mandir (70KM, 7 Hrs)
After breakfast Lake tour covering Tsomgo Lake, Baba Mandir. Evening free for leisure. You can visit MG Marg and Lal Market for marketing. Night at hotel at Gangtok.
Day 7- Gangtok Local (Full day/ 60KM)
After breakfast full day Gangtok city tour covering Banzakhri Falls, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Flower show, Dro-dul Chorten & Institute of Tibetology, Rumtek Monestry, Hanuman Tok, Rope way, Shangey Falls, Botanical Garden, Shanti & Tashi View Point & Ganesh Tok. Night at hotel at Gangtok.
Day 8- Gangtok to NJP / Bagdogra (125KM, 4-5 Hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to NJP for your onward journey, Tour Ends
From time to time, the prices for accommodation and transportation fluctuates. In case we need to provide a universal price for a particular package, we will have to quote a sky-high price to cover for the possible fluctuations. Since we dont want you to end up paying much more thne you should, we provide a customized price for every tour based on your travel dates. This ensure that you pay the best possible price for your vacation. So we request you to fill the enquiry form to make the most of your holiday planning without burning a hole in your pocket!
Standard Hotel Facilities:-
- Decorated & Well Equipped Rooms
- Washrooms with Modern Western Style Fittings and Geysers
- Color Television / LCD with Cable Connection.
- Round the clock friendly efficient room service.
- Same day Laundry and Dry cleaning service.
- 30% Min. Token Amount (Non Refundable)
- 30% before 14-07 Days Prior of Arrival
- 20% Collect at Pickup Time
- 20% at Checkout Time
Charges of Cancellation
- Prior to 30 days or more of arrival – 10% of tour cost
- Between 30 -15 Days prior of arrival – 25% of tour cost
- Between 14 -07 Days prior of arrival – 50% of tour cost
- Between 07- 03 Days prior of arrival – 75% of tour cost
- Between 02 Days/No show – 100% of tour cost
All transportation & Sightseeing at Meghalaya
2 to 4 Passenger- Indica / Indigo / Swift Dzire or Similar (Non AC)
6 Passenger- Tata Sumo / Xylo or Similar (Non AC)
All major transportation & Sightseeing at Darjeeling & Gangtok would be through 1 NAC TATA Sumo or TATA Indica or Similar.
All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills & when vehicle not run
- Breakfast is complimentary.
- All transfers and Sightseeing by the private vehicle.
- Parking fees of the car.
- Food & Mineral Water
- Any personal expenses.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any kind of entry and permit fees.
- Camera/video Camera charges.
- Inner Land PERMIT (Required for Visit Arunachal Pradesh & Nagaland).
- Jeep & Elephant Safari
- Brahmaputra River Cruise
- Railway & Air Fare
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Vehicle & Passenger Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Travel Insurance
- Government Service Tax
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
Please carry the identification & Address proofs. (Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Adhar Card, Ration Card, PAN Cards)