Budget Shillong Tour Package
Budget Shillong Tour Package
The Capital of Meghalaya, Shillong is one of the major tourist destinations in North East India. The British loved this place so much that they had established it as the Capital for Eastern Bengal and Assam. For its climate and unique topographical features the British referred to Shillong as the “Scotland Of The East”.
Day 1- Pickup from Guwahati Railway Station at 9:30am & Drive to Shillong
Sightseeing- Umiam Lake, Wards Lake, Lady Hydari Park & Zoo, Cathedral Church, Shillong Golf Course, Don Bosco Museum
Day 2- Early Morning Drive to Cherapunjee Sightseeing & Back to Guwahati
Sightseeing- Shillong Peak, Elephant falls,Duwan Sing Syiem Bridge,Ram Krishna Mission, Nohkalikai Falls,Eco Park (Water Falls),Mawsmai Cave,Thangkharang Park, Khon Ramhah After sightseeing Drive to Guwahati Railway Station & Drop at Railway Station at 9:30pm for your onward journey
Standard Hotel Facilities:-
- Decorated & Well Equipped Rooms
- Washrooms with Modern Western Style Fittings and Geysers
- Color Television / LCD with Cable Connection.
- Round the clock friendly efficient room service.
- Same day Laundry and Dry cleaning service.
- 30% Min. Token Amount (Non Refundable)
- 30% before 14-07 Days Prior of Arrival
- 20% Collect at Pickup Time
- 20% at Checkout Time
Charges of Cancellation
- Prior to 30 days or more of arrival – 10% of tour cost
- Between 30 -15 Days prior of arrival – 25% of tour cost
- Between 14 -07 Days prior of arrival – 50% of tour cost
- Between 07- 03 Days prior of arrival – 75% of tour cost
- Between 02 Days/No show – 100% of tour cost
All transportation & Sightseeing at Meghalaya
2 to 4 Passenger- Indica / Indigo / Swift Dzire or Similar (Non AC)
6 Passenger- Tata Sumo / Xylo or Similar (Non AC)
NOTE- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills & when vehicle not run
- Breakfast is complimentary.
- All transfers and Sightseeing by the private vehicle.
- Parking fees of the car.
- Food & Mineral Water
- Any personal expenses.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any kind of entry and permit fees.
- Camera/video Camera charges.
- Inner Land PERMIT (Required for Visit Arunachal Pradesh & Nagaland).
- Jeep & Elephant Safari
- Brahmaputra River Cruise
- Railway & Air Fare
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Vehicle & Passenger Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Travel Insurance
- Government Service Tax
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
NOTE- Please carry the identification & Address proofs. (Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Adhar Card, Ration Card, PAN Cards)